Peterborough Cathedral, Cambridgeshire
Peterborough Cathedral is famous for its unique and magnificent late Gothic triple-arched entry screen, and for its ancient, equally rare wooden roof. A place of turmoil in medieval times, its riches successively plundered by Vikings and later, Hereward the Wake, it is now a place of peace and repose in this rapidly growing East Anglian city.
Peterborough Cathedral receives no funds from the state and relies on donations to help cover the £1.3 million a year it costs to keep open. To find out more, or to make a donation, please visit www.peterborough-cathedral.org.uk
The cathedral shop sells a selection of John’s work and can be visited at Peterborough Cathedral shop.
Printed Promotional Merchandise and Business Gifts by John Bangay
1. Miniature 150mm x 100mm signed black and white laminated framed picture
2. Miniature 150mm x 100mm signed hand-coloured laminated framed picture
3. 210mm x 160mm signed hand-coloured mounted, framed picture
4. 300mm x 230mm Melamine Chopping board
5. 210mm x 160mm signed mounted framed black and white print
6. 300mm x 230mm signed black and white mounted, framed print
7. 100mm x 100mm melamine coaster
8. 210mm x 150mm melamine table mat
9. Cathedral pin badge
10. 260mm x 200mm signed colour mounted framed print